Friday, February 23, 2007

Baby Martex Sweet Shop Plush Ice Cream Cone Pillow

Description
Item Specifics - Item Condition

Condition: New

Up for your consideration is a brand new with tags still attached decorative ice cream cone pillow from the Sweet Shop line by Baby Martex. Please see my other listings for more accessories to the Sweet Shop line! I check over my items as best I can; however I am only human and bound to miss things here and there. There may be small flaws other than those listed, but none, which would prohibit use. If there is a problem with an item, please contact me so we can work out a solution.

Buy it now

1 comment:

DECO☆deniquo said...

Hi,
You've been featured on DECOdeniquo, since this amazing content was one of the inspirations of the latest post.
You can find the blogpost on http://decodeniquo.blogspot.com/2012/07/totally-hooked-on-ice-cream.html
Thanks for your inspiration and making the world smaller...

Feel free to grab my "featured on DECOdeniquo" button :)